Whether it is providing information and guidance in support of underwriting, navigating through the claims process, managing a site restoration project, or providing services aimed at reducing a carrier’s risk, insurance can be complex. ECS has extensive experience working with and for insurance companies. We understand what is required to reduce risk at the front end, and we know what it takes to manage costs and exposure after an incident has occurred.
Our ability to provide an up-front, clear understanding of risk enables insurance companies to make the decisions that make sense for their business, and our involvement throughout the claims process means that cases are handled promptly, professionally, and cost effectively.
ECS has been involved every step of the way with insurance companies offering the following services:
- Environmental Baseline Assessments
- Storage Tank Facility Equipment Inventories
- Leak Autopsies and Environmental Forensic Studies
- Claims Management and Oversight
- Contractor Oversight
- Facility Compliance Inspections
- Remote Storage Tank Monitoring
- Cost-to-Closure Estimates
- Cost Share Allocation Estimates
- Regulatory Liaison
- Expert Witness and Testimony